Pyramid8 are working on a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Administrator to support a small busy project team in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment. It is a brand-new opportunity, and they are looking for a highly motivated individual who can hit the ground running. This is an opportunity to mould a new role around an existing team.
The company have been established for over 20 years and are an industry leading retail design and manufacturing house. Comprising of a design studio in the heart of London, they have outstanding offices and a busy warehouse situated near the village of Weatherby and are renowned at working with some highly prestigious clients.
They are looking for a Project Administrator to join a busy team in Wetherby on a full-time basis.As the team's sole administrator, you will be responsible to provide comprehensive day-to-day support to ensure a high-quality experience for our client.
The role will include,
- Managing the client's bespoke online portal
- Ordering materials
- Monitoring stock levels
- Liaising with the factory
- Booking transport
- Liaising with the on-site teams
- Supporting with invoicing and purchase planning
- Problem solving
- Support the Project Managers
Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar administration role is essential
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple tasks and have proven experience with prioritising conflicting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail with the ability to work accurately
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to ever changing requirements and deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software including Word and Excel.
- Ability to follow procedures and processes accurately
- Experience of being pro-active, to work independently and able to use their own initiative.
- Have the confidence to suggest better ways of working and process improvement.
Successful and building professional relationships