JOB TITLE QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR 3
Primarily responsible for visual and dimensional inspection of in-process and final products; documentation of such inspections and ensure that established quality standards meet customer product specifications as needed.
Perform visual inspection and dimensional inspection using AQL sampling plan under 10X-20X magnification as needed.
- Ensure that inspected parts are free from surface defects, such as rust, dullness, discoloration, chipped or scratched finish
- Perform dimensional inspection using various calibrated measuring equipment.
- Use customer blueprints and specs for tolerances, sampling size; ensure that all inspected parts meets customer specifications
- Bring non-conforming products to Supervisor's attention for disposition
- Document non-conformances encountered during inspection
- Ensure that Quality Work Instructions are followed to meet quality policy and objectives
-Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment preferred
-Experience with various inspection equipment including, micrometers, calipers, thread gages, pin gages, CMM, Video Measuring Equipment.
-Computer skills needed
-Resourceful, has the stamina to work with diligence and perseverance
-Overtime as needed