Lutheran Hospital of Fort Wayne, Indiana is looking for Registered Nurses (RN) Case Manager, to join our team! We offer a welcome bonus of $15,000 for full time, and a relocation bonus for eligible hires, along with loan repayment and excellent medical insurance!
Our RN Case Managers collaborate with the physicians, patients, family members, and insurance companies to facilitate the achievement of desired outcomes. As patient advocate, the main focus is on Care Coordination and Discharge Planning.
Our dedicated RN Case Managers:
- Address ongoing needs
- Maximize patient, family and provider satisfaction
- Optimize resource utilization
- Facilitate timely discharge
- Assure appropriate length of stay, reduce unnecessary delays/other adverse variances to delivery of services
- Assess physician quality for peer review activities.
As our RN's utilize their specialized skills, and unique training for each department, their dedication and commitment to our patients, families, the community and each other set us apart! Competitive offers may include sign on bonus, relocation packages, tuition reimbursement, and student loan repayment to name a few benefits. Recent grads can grow within our Nurse Residency program while experienced RN's can advance within the Clinical Advancement Program. Apply today to learn more about our full time, part time, and PRN positions.
An equal opportunity employer
To apply, please email
- Minimum of one to two years of clinical experience in nursing practice.
- High School or better
- Associates or better in Nursing