Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Job Descriptions:
- Acquire SME clients through digital channels such as OAOS (online account opening system), OLAF (online loan application system), internal and external business partners.•
- Focus on enhanced service experience that combines the best of digital technology and that key human factor.
- Directly engage with prospects and customers exploring their financial objectives and positioning the solutions and services of DBS to suit their needs and aspirations
- Establish the Digital Relationship Channel as a major revenue contributor through effective engagement with clients via multiple communication channels
- Drive and deliver a radical improvement in customer satisfaction scores through timely engagement and redressal of client enquiries.
- Ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction. Interact with new customers to detail & explain all features & functions of products & assist in on boarding of new clients.
- Ensure effective and efficient on-boarding, client coverage and client economics
- Establish relationships with the client's basis opportunities identified by key acquiring channels such as OAOS, OLAF, IBG, CBG, TPC, PB for on-boarding SME clients
- Ensure service delivery by ensuring appropriate workflows and processes including digital on-boarding, digital banking services, digital and remote account maintenance (Re-KYC / Risk Reviews) etc.
- Prepare and enrich the credit proposal for new loan applications with basic credit analysis including but not limited to client background search, financial analysis, cash flow modeling, etc.
- Work closely with Risks, Operations and other stakeholders to ensure that the onboarding processes are executed correctly and in a timely manner
- Improving customer experience by collating customer feedback, identifying areas to improve such as operational, administrative, processes and competitiveness of products and services
- Maintaining an awareness of relevant products and services available so as to provide the best solutions for clients as per their identified needs and aspirations
- Supporting process and product improvement initiatives, providing customer feedback on service and product offering and ensuring compliance with internal audit and regulatory requirements and quality assurance
- Adhere to DBS HK and Group standards on code of conduct and controls in line with bank values and expectations
- 3-5 years of experience servicing SME Clients in Banking industry.
- While technical competence is not essential, ability to handle client requests via e-channels and versatility with digital tools would be beneficial.
- Good knowledge of general banking facilities, cash management, corporate insurance products
- Customer oriented and able to capture customer financial needs
- Good communication in both spoken and written Chinese , English and Putonghua
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good teamwork spirit and strong compliance mindset
- Must be registered RI (Regulated Activities: Type 1 & 4) with passes in HKSI Licensing Examination Papers 1, 7& 8; or equivalent