Our Registered Nurse Case Managers (RNCM) have been called to care when they're needed most. As a member of our home health team, you'll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What we offer our Register Nurse Case Managers (RNCM):
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance - Full-time/ Part-time / PRN / Weekends
- Daily Pay option available
- No Overtime Required
- 1:1 patient care
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
As a Registered Nurse Case Manager (RNCM), you will:
- Conduct In Person patient interviews and comprehensive physical assessments
- Oversee the implementation and ongoing assessment of the patient's plan of care through the management of home health aides, LPNs, RNs, and other caregivers
- Communicate patient conditions and collaborate with appropriate providers to deliver care when patient needs evolve
- Provide education to patients and families on proper home health care procedures. Ie. Wound care, IV administration, medication management
- Work to decrease readmissions by promoting preventative care and ensuring continuity of care
To qualify as a Registered Nurse Case Manager (RNCM) with us:
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state associated with this position
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work locations
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a Registered Nurse (RN) in home health or similar setting; previous case management/utilization review experience preferred
At Interim HealthCare Home Care, we know that your loved ones deserve the very best - that's why we attend to each individual's needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and a full complement of specialized services, we bring quality care where it's needed most. We were called to care so that you can focus on being a family member.