Full-Time Options Available!
Current need: Thurs, Fri, Sat from 6 am to 6 pm
Offering Hope, Health and Healing
Haven Behavioral Hospital of Phoenix is seeking caring and compassionate people to join our team of devoted healthcare professionals.
Haven Behavioral Hospital of Phoenix is a 57-bed acute care behavioral hospital that provides a safe, nurturing environment for the treatment of complex mental health issues.
We offer innovative, customized treatment and care based on an individual's needs and preferences. Our compassionate, expert treatment is designed to help our patients move past their illness and take back control of their life. Haven provides therapies that address a wide range of mental health conditions and mood disorders.
Our expert, customized treatment strategies offer relief from the debilitating symptoms of mental health conditions including depression, anxiety, borderline personality disorder, PTSD, ADHD, bipolar disorder, psychosis, and schizophrenia.
- A small family like environment where focus is on patient outcomes
- Dedicated, passionate leaders who are hands-on and accessible.
- The opportunity to make a difference in our patient's lives every day.
We are seeking talented Intake Clinicians
- Receives and responds to call inquiries for potential admissions and generalized questions.
- Obtains the required information to facilitate admissions.
- Makes referrals for persons who are not appropriate for admission.
Registered Nurse Degree or Masters Degree
Licensure, as determined by the State, required to complete the essential job functions of the position required.
CPI/CPR per policy
Experience with crisis management or intake preferred.
As mandated by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) all employees and regular contractors of Haven Behavioral Hospital of Phoenix are required to obtain the COVID-19 Vaccine or receive approval for an exception prior to date of hire.
Haven Behavioral Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.