Job Title: Sales Consultant
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9.00am - 5.30pm, Alternative Saturdays 9.00am - 12.30pm.
Mandarin Stone is a leading importer of natural stone and porcelain products in the UK. We are a family run business that has grown into a very successful and reputable company within the industry. We have 14 inspirational showrooms across the UK and are currently recruiting for a Sales Consultant to join our Sales Team at our Head Office in Monmouth.
We are looking for a motivated, confident, sales and customer focused individual with a creative design flair. The main purpose of the role is to provide customer service and support for clients, guiding them through the buying process right from the first visit through to advice on laying the tiles once delivered.
- Product advice
- Providing design ideas
- Raising quotations
- Dealing with telephone queries
- Problem solving
- Taking payment on orders
- Booking deliveries
- Providing technical advice
- Sales aftercare and much more.
We look for people that thrive in a customer focused environment and pride themselves on providing the highest level of customer service.
The successful candidate will need to be:
- Have a good eye for design
- Well presented
- Computer literate with a good understanding of basic maths.
- No previous industry experience is necessary as full training is provided, all we ask for is someone who ideally has experience working in a customer sales and service environment.
Hours of work are 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and alternative Saturdays 9.00am - 12.30pm.
We are closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- 4 weeks holiday per year, increasing to 5 weeks with qualifying length of service
- An additional holiday for your birthday each year after qualifying service of one year
- Public / Bank Holidays and Christmas Eve off
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Optional Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Private Health Care after five years' service
- Employee Discount
- Travel costs when travelling beyond your remit
To apply for this role, please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Customer Service, Sales Assistant, Customer Support, Sales Executive, Customer Service, Sales Agent, Customer Service Assistant, Business Development Executive, Sales Consultant, Customer Service Executive, Sales, will also be considered for this role.