A huge manufacturing and industrial company are looking for a passionate sales representative to join their evergrowing operation in Skelmersdale to look after current customers as well as going out to market to find new opportunities.
My client is one of the largest distributors and retail companies in their remit in the whole of Europe with functions all over the place. They have grown to great levels over the last 10 years and are really excited to expand their team.
The key responsibilities of said role are as follows:
- Face to face customer visits with the existing Sales Manager and on your own when sufficient training has been given
- Supporting the existing Sales Manager with customer requirements
- Create customer quotations
- Remain in contact with customers from the office via email and telephone
- Processing customer orders on iPad sales presenter
- Checking orders are correct before being passed to Sales Administration Team
- Looking for additional sales opportunities with existing customers and finding new customers
- Liaise with Sales Admin for any account administration
- Order tracking, ensuring orders are delivered to customer on time
- Attend trade shows where required
- Picking samples for customer presentations
- Maintaining a full set of samples
- Looking after the showrooms
The successful candidate will have attributes such as:
- The ideal candidate will need to have a full driving license.
- Have proficient computer skills including Microsoft word, & excel.
- Pleasant, hardworking individual who enjoys visiting customers and selling.
- Must be organised, punctual, presentable, trustworthy, have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be able to correspond professionally. Someone willing to go the extra mile.
On offer for the successful candidate is as follows:
- Brilliant package
- Company car
- Company laptop
- Company mobile
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Great holiday package
- Annual bonus schemes
- Holiday schemes
- Pension schemes