Sales Support Specialist
£22,000 - £26,000 DOE
1-1 Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Support Specialist to join our client's friendly, growing team and strengthen sales efforts internally. This is a full-time position, offered on a permanent basis. Working hours Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 4.30pm.
You will need to drive to get to the company location.
- Phone customer accounts to obtain up to date information on them and update internal systems such as Sage50 & CRM packages
- Manage ongoing evaluations and promote trials of products
- Aid and support Marketing and Advertising initiatives
- Encourage constant communication and engagement with Customers/Sales Agents
- Help achieve growth and hitting realistic targets, in line with company objectives
- Attend and help with Sales Conferences where appropriate (Internal/External)
- Develop current strategies and collaborate with National Sales Coordinator on new projects and opportunities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Confident telephone manner
- Previous experience in a sales related role
- Previous experience using Sage50/ CRM
- 20 days paid holiday per year
- Bonus Structure (Achievement of Sales Target)
- Parking on Site
The 1-1 Recruitment Group is a leading recruitment agency for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications, we are receiving, please note that if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application will have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please keep an eye on for any other potential vacancies that maybe of interest to you.