Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant or looking to build up your experience in education?
Are you excited about supporting children in reaching their full potential?
Do you have a Level 2 or 3 qualification relating to education or child development?
Randstad Education are proud to work with schools in the North Wales and Chester area. We provide long-term, short-term, and permanent cover for various teaching assistant roles across the region, and are currently looking for passionate individuals to employ for a school based in Chester starting immediately!
- Supporting teachers to set up exciting and innovative lessons
- Working on 1-2-1 basis with children to support them in their learning and development journeys
- Supporting children to learn both inside and outside the classroom
Successful candidates will receive:
- Competitive weekly pay
- DBS support if needed
- Career advice and training opportunities!
- A chance of £300 through a refer a friend scheme!
Strong English and Maths skills are desirable for this role.
If you are passionate about delivering high quality support to children, and are interested in working alongside strong members of staff then don't hesitate - apply now!
Apply today, or send an up to date CV to Steven at