NHS Hybrid working AfC Band 8A/8B
Fixed term contract 4-6 months
The Senior Business and Performance Manager, leads on and is responsible for supporting all aspects of operational performance reporting, and performance improvement across the trust and it's clinical care groups. Ensuring that this can be evidenced to drive the improvement and performance.
The post holder will have oversight responsibility for key service improvements relating to analysing data and presenting information in a format that is easily accessible and understood to multiple audiences. The post holder will lead on working to bring together local analysis in to one Trust view as appropriate. The post holder will take a lead on analysing and interpreting benchmarking information to support senior operational and clinical leaders to seek continuous improvement.
- Provide support and leadership for the Business Support Managers alongside the Service Directors.
- Responsible for delivering a technical data and information analytical service to clinical care groups, ensuring data and information is used when making complex decisions.
- Lead a culture of continuous improvement in performance, quality and safety and workforce.
- Offer expert advice and guidance to improve services aligned to Trust and Integrated Care System (ICS) plans and objectives.
- Ensure performance reporting is based on robust analysis, action plans and understanding of the business.
- Ensure data is validated, alignment with national and regional data is understood, inspiring confidence in data and subsequent analysis.
- Giving direction and additional support for data quality developments where improvements are not being delivered or new issues need direction
- Support training, local action plans, areas for focus are identified and evidence can show improvement across areas of responsibility.
- Work closely with the Trust and ICS business information teams to develop reporting requirements, testing and improvement cycle.
- The post holder will be an active and constructive member of the evolving Performance Improvement Team.
- Support partnership working, providing leadership to all Trust staff in reporting and supporting performance improvement.