Senior QA Engineer - £65k - £75k - Guildford, Surrey
Senior QA Engineer urgently required by a rapidly growing financial technology company based in Guildford, Surrey.
The company operate on a hybrid model and are happy with 1 day a week in the office.
The Senior QA Engineer will be vital in supporting the company's Agile software development lifecycle and developing and maintain automated tests and framework solutions. The successful Automation QA Engineer will be responsible for the planning, design, and execution of the automated testing as part of continuous integration and deployment practices.
- Develop test plans and test cases for coded automation tests
- Developer and maintain test automation frameworks
- Create test harnesses and scripts
- Isolate, reproduce and report defects
- Verify defect fixes during the company's application development lifecycle
- Monitor and report on the quality of the builds, during build, continuous integration and deployment
- Experience working in an Automation QA role within a C# / .NET environment
- Test framworks such as: SpecFlow, NUnit or Jasmine
- Any mentoring/coaching experience is not essential but would be advantageous
This is an opportunity to join a leading financial technology company working on varied projects utilising new technologies. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature please contact or call .