Senior Quantity Surveyor - Required for our client a leading scaffolding contractor to join them in Canary Wharf. This is a fantastic opportunity for Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a leading name with a close-knit friendly working environment. Our client provides a complete range of services to the Construction & Civil Engineering industry and are a leading scaffolding contractor. The company have a strong in-house team, which allows them to be at the forefront of their industry.
The role will involve working within the scaffolding sector so experience of working within scaffolding would be highly beneficial or alternatively they would consider a Senior Quantity Surveyor from a subcontractor background. If successful, the Senior Quantity Surveyor will be preparing tender and contract documents, working on project up to 8.5M and producing financial reports.
This is a great opportunity to work within a reputable name within the industry with long-standing relationships. This position will involve managing costs relating to scaffolding and building contracts on various projects from initial enquiry to final account.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Working for a Scaffolding specialist
- Primarily working from head office with site visits throughout London
- Working among a team of Quantity Surveyors headed up by the Commercial Manager
- Completing a range of Quantity Surveying duties
- Preparing and analysing costs for tenders
- Producing financial reports.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Quantity Surveying experience within the Scaffolding industry
- Good Tenure
- Must be willing to travel to sites
- Must be within commuting distance of London
- Looking for a long term role
Senior Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary up to £60K - £65K DOE
- Development and Progression
- Further benefits to be discussed
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.