The Candidate have teamed up with a growing full-service ecommerce agency who deliver Magento and Adobe Commerce implementations and digital marketing solutions to a global client base. Their on the lookout for a Service Desk Support Manager to work on their ongoing projects and with their existing client base.
Service Desk Support Manager - UK Remote Working - £45,000 - Ecommerce Agency
As the Service Desk Support Manager you will work alongside the development team and be responsible for managing the ongoing support and maintenance of projects (predominantly Magento) that vary in terms of scale and complexity. You'll be able to follow workflows, processes and policies and also be comfortable answering client/supplier questions through the ticketing system and phone.
Your typical day to day will be running a morning stand-up with the development team and wider project team to discuss any outstanding tasks and blockers. Following on from this you'll then manage any queries that come in at the meeting. Throughout the day you'll deal with any new tickets received from clients and support other members of the team with their tasks. You'll also be responsible for reporting KPIs to the head of development.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 2 years Project Management or Service Desk experience in a Magento software development environment
- Outstanding knowledge of Magento or other complex eCommerce platforms
- Good problem solver
- Analytical approach
- Confident communicator
- Excellent literacy skills
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to 45k (reviewed annually)
- 22 days holiday + all UK public holidays + an extra day leave every 3 years of service
- Personal budget for conferences, training and Magento certification exams
- Fully remote working OR work from an office - your choice! (Office locations: Manchester, Bristol, Edinburgh)
Apply online now!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.