Service Engineer - £23,000 - £33,000 + Company Vehicle - London
T2M resourcing are looking for a Service Engineer to strengthen our clients' products and services team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the UK's largest water treatment and hygiene business as they continue to grow. As a Service Engineer you will make site visits, Install and maintain a range of water hygiene products and ensure that all work is completed in line with current legislation.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with clients and customers
- Complete; Installation works, routine maintenance, tank inspections and cleaning, basic temperature monitoring, sampling and TMV servicing.
- To promote and sell the company's products and services
- To provide servicing to all types of water treatment plants serviced by our client
- Promote Health and Safety standards within your team and to clients
- Experience within water treatment and plumbing
- Full UK Driving license
- Confidence to work independently
- Intrapersonal skills to develop relationships with customers
- Knowledge of Chlorine dosing systems
This opportunity offers a competitive salary of £23,000 - £33,000 based on experience, a company vehicle, tool kit and tablet. As an employee you will be given the opportunity to develop personally via training and personal progression.
Please get in touch if you want more information about this exciting opportunity!