A main contractor is recruiting Site Engineers for clean and dirty water projects up to £30m in the Thames Valley Region for a minimum of the next 3 years'. The business has secured work on the AMP7 Framework to upgrade and maintain the existing assets which serve Berkshire, Oxfordshire and the Swindon Area.
The Site Engineer has the opportunity to work on a range of projects including reinforced concrete structures, retaining walls, access roads, steel and pipework, drainage and other civils aspects associated with new pumping stations, rising mains and water treatment facilities.
The business has an excellent relationship with the ICE and an experienced team to support your development and chosen career path, whether that's into management, engineering, planning or design.
Site Engineer duties include:
- Setting out with surveying equipment (GPS & Robotic Total Stations)
- Assist with quality control to ensure the standards are met in accordance to the design specifications
- Assist in producing permits to break ground (CAT Scanning management)
- Ensuring the highest health, safety and environmental standards are met on site adhering to the client's and business's requirement
- Liaise with the site team to approve materials ensuring they meet specification
- Keep accurate records of progress reports, site diaries and resource allocations
- Produce as-built drawings in AutoCAD
The business offers a variety of projects, security of local work and package that reflects your contribution to the company.
Please contact Sam Draycott at Fawkes & Reece (South) to discuss the role in more detail.