**Start ASAP in One of Our Night Opportunities**
Hiring Now! Fast Orientation & Training Scheduling! Join our team today!
The work at this well-known manufacturing company offers a great opportunity for learning skills related to production, sorting, distribution, shipping, logistics, order preparation and fulfillment, as well as other similar areas.
These full-time positions provide health benefits, weekly pay, overtime and bonuses as well as on-the-job training!
This is also a great opportunity for career advancement. Many team members have previously worked as manufacturing workers, production personnel, administrative staff, retail associates, restaurant servers, forklift operators, etc.
Apply today to be immediately considered for one of our available positions.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Performing visual inspection of finished products to ensure quality
- Identifying and removing products with defects
- Performing on the spot changes to products with small defects
- Stacking or packing product according to verbal instruction
- Assisting Machine Operators, as needed
- Strong attention to detail and ability to consistently identify defects on all products
- Maintaining a clean workspace to ensure a safe work environment
With Marathon's fast application review process, candidates can be interviewed, onboarded, and trained in a few days (depending on hiring needs)!
Please note - Team members must be able to commute to Townsend, MA. Pay rates displayed include the earned attendance bonus and are also dependent on shift.
Marathon is an Equal Opportunity Employer