Morson Talent are delighted to be working with our client in the Facilities Management sector who require a Supply Chain Advisor to join their team based in West Bromwich. This role is effectively an Administration/Scheduling position with candidates to provide comprehensive support to Supply Chain Management and Team Lead in accordance with company policies, procedures, and processes. Help achieve Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreement targets of the team.
This is an office based role working 8am-4pm each day. The contract is for an initial 3-6 months with strong chance of being made permanent if candidates show initiative.
- Work with a defined number of suppliers across the UK on the successful raising of work orders through to completion
- Provide accurate and timely processing of job requests submitted by CSC
- Handle incoming emergency jobs and be able to work with suppliers to ensure jobs completed within contractual SLAs
- Maintain up to date and accurate records / logs of correspondences and documentation of all work order status
- Manage multiple communication channels, emails, telephone, spreadsheets, and meetings
- Assist the wider Operational Service Delivery teams with data reporting accuracy
- Raise escalations of jobs in jeopardy to line management with solutions-based mitigation
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with key staff, internal teams and key vendors and their representatives.
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for managing own workload, providing updates of job progress for reporting purposes
- Responsible for managing enquiries inboxes to the required standard meeting all internal and external KPI's and metrics
- To operate within contractually set service level agreements, policies, procedures, and targets
- Responsible for minimising errors, identifying potential areas of concern and rectifying issues when they arise
- Responsible for covering other duties and workload in the event of resourcing issues ##
Skills & Experience
- Good interpersonal skills to manage diverse range of service providers, client representatives and stakeholders.
- A good eye for detail.
- Sound written and oral communication skills, and the capacity to deal with ambiguity & complex problems
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables daily
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work within tight deadlines
- Sound computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Previous working in an FM management - desirable