Are you looking for a rewarding role that positively impacts the lives of children everyday?
Are you someone who likes to work in a flexible and nurturing environment?
Do you have experience working closely with teachers to deliver a quality first education to children?
I'm looking for motivated and inspirational people to join our team at Randstad working within a school as a HLTA. You will be working with amazing children who will look up to you for support, consistency and guidance through their education. If you feel that this position is right for you then we want to hear from you.
You will become part of the Randstad team which is an education recruitment agency who provide teachers, teaching assistants and inclusion workers into schools across Bristol, Clevedon, Filton and Kensham . For those who are just starting out in their career this is a perfect way to gain valuable experience that looks great on a CV. There is plenty of work available so our staff will always be kept busy.
Are you interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- 1:1 Support to edit and improve your CV
- Support with school application support and DBS.
- Exclusive roles
- A dedicated consultant
- £300 Refer a friend scheme
- App-based booking system
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive pay
- Supportive Staff
- Teacher of the month
- Free CPD
- Weekly Pay
- Liaising with teachers about students progression and learning
- Being flexible to changes within the school day
- Use effective strong behaviour management strategies
- Follow schools up to date policies
- Personal care may be required in this position, so the right candidate will be comfortable with this, with previous experience in a similar role is an advantage.
- Experience working with children
- Being passionate about working with children
- Enhanced DBS on the update service will be required for this role or we will need to process this for you.
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
We have a number of fantastic vacancies across Bristol in a wide variety of inclusive schools, so please don't hesitate to get in contact so that we can guide you through your first steps into the exciting community that is Randstad.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!