- Self funded startup in asset management/real estate SaaS
- React, Node, Typescript Fullstack Opportunity w/Growing company
About Our Client
This client is a self funded startup within a three pronged company - asset management, consulting, and technology development. Their technology development division has created a mobile application and web application that are in maintenence mode, but are actively working on greenfield development projects to expand their web platform and enhance their features across both platforms. They are looking for a Fullstack Technical Lead developer with experience in the MERN stack to join their team and accelerate their projects. Interviews are ongoing, so apply today here to get a direct introduction to the company's co-founders through Michael Page.
The Successful Technical Lead Developer will:
- Collaborate with other developers on the team to produce robust code that moves the dial on projects and development goals.
- Produce solid code without much need to be micromanaged.
- Work on a development team under 15 total, so having an ability to take ownership over your work is key.
- Report directly into the CTO/Co-Founder, allowing for visibility and high potential opportunities at the upper leadership level.
- Mentoring more junior developers on the team through coaching and knowledge sharing.
- Work on a remote development team, with an office in Downtown Chicago to come to at will, whenever it best suits your work needs.
- Be seen as a person first, before a developer.
- Given benefits you're encouraged to utilize, including a generous PTO plan, flexible work hours, and a great 402k match program.
- Have an integral part in the culture of the team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Technical Lead Developer has:
- 6+ years experience as a Fullstack Developer.
- Specific commercial experience in Java, Node, React, and Typescript.
- Understanding of the full SDLC with commercial experience.
- Experience in Greenfield Development and Maintenance.
- Agile work model, experience necessary.
- Ability to architect, code, and mentor while being adaptive between each.
- Experience in the SaaS Startup space, a plus.
- Ability to debug and rework code to be more efficient.
- Ability to communicate constructive feedback to team members to consistently improve the code and final products.
- A coachable mindset - knowing there is always new and more to learn from others.
- A tenacity to collaborate in problem solving with others, even when working remotely.
What's on Offer
What's on offer for the Technical Lead Developer?
- Compensation package between 150-180k on base, dependent entirely on what you bring to the table and the interview process.
- Remote team with a office in Downtown Chicago to work at-will.
- 100% paid for healthcare - NO out of pocket costs.
- 10% bonus annually.
- Parental leave up to 12 weeks.
- Short term, long term disability coverage included.
- Mental health and wellness coverage provided, with a subsciption to a mental health mobile application.
- 401k matching up to 4%.
- A clearly defined path to growth.