A rare and exciting opportunity for a talented and career hungry Account Handler to have the opportunity to train as a Commercial Account Executive at a leadingindependant insurance brokerage in Lincolnshire.
Two senior Account Executives at this well-respected insurance broker are looking to retire in a few years time, and therefore a book of clients will need looking after, you'll work alongside them, and the other experienced Account Executives, learning from them how to become an Account Executive, eventually taking over some of the their clients, so there will be little need to focus on new business.
To be considered you will need:
- Strong technical knowledge cross commercial risks - ideally agriculture (you'll also need to be happy to get a little muddy in farms!)
- Ideally CII / working towards
- Full UK Driving licence
- Hunger, drive, and the willingness to learn
- Ideally some client facing experience
- Strong sales and relationship building skills
This is truly a rare opportunity; one we hardly see in the insurance market today.
This ones an ABSOLUTE CRACKER for an Account Handler looking to move into an Account Executive position - you'll be the future of the business in this role!