My client is an award winning, established, successful, Directly Authorised Independent Mortgage Brokerage. The company's main aim is to provide the best and most impartial advice available to its clientele.
The firm have an excellent reputation within the local and surrounding area's with their large client base, which is demonstrated within their 300+ Google Reviews with a near to 5 overall star rating!The company have an excellent new vacancy, they are currently looking for a Trainee Mortgage Advisor to join their established team based within their Maidenhead, Berkshire office.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a local, recent graduate or college leaver who is motivated to develop a successful career within the Mortgage/Financial Services industry.
Full training, development and support will be provided to you within this role, so no prior Mortgage/Financial Services work based experience is necessarily required to apply for this position.
Within 2-3 years' time the successful candidate will gain the Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMap) qualification, which is the industry's professional qualification. In turn you will be working actively as a qualified Mortgage Advisor at the firm within 2 to 3 years' of joining the company. When you will then provide independent mortgage advice to clients.
Here you will work in a great environment and within a successful team who work well together within a friendly, productive and inclusive culture.
Key activities within the role will include:
- You would work alongside the companies Mortgage Advisor's and client's to assist with progressing mortgage cases through from application stage to completion.
- You would assist with initial client fact-finds, Decisions in Principles (DIP's) and assist with researching for suitable mortgage products for the firms clients.
- You would assist with booking in client appointments.
- You will use your strong administrative skills to ensure that records are thorough and up to date.
- You would directly shadow and support Senior Mortgage Advisors at the firm, developing your knowledge and learning the processes involved within the mortgage process to enable you to then become a successful Mortgage Advisor yourself.
- You will provide excellent levels of service to clients.
- You will both establish and maintain strong relationships with the firms Estate Agency and IFA/Wealth Management client introducer firms.
Key candidate attributes:
- Intelligent, motivated to succeed, enthusiastic and professional yet personable.
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
- A candidate who enjoys liaising/communicating with clients and colleagues alike.
- A candidate who is ambitious.
- A team player.
The successful candidate will receive a starting training basic salary of £20,000-£21,000 (the exact salary is negotiable based upon your level of experience and the level of your current/recent earnings), plus bonuses/commission.
This starting basic salary will then rise up to £28,000 (plus bonuses/commission again) once you have become fully CeMap qualified and once you have been signed off with Competent Advisor Status (CAS).If you are interested within this vacancy and if you believe that your experience/skill-set is well suited to the role then please do apply on-line.
Your Mortgage Recruiter Ltd - A leading UK specialist recruiter in Mortgage Advice, Support, Underwriting, Compliance and BDM roles.