KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.Job Title: Training Coordinator / AdministratorLocation: Central Manchester
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 (Depending on experience)Type: Full Time, PermanentDuties:
- Work closely with the skills team to support with the transitioning of learners throughout their learning journey, ensuring that all paperwork is completed compliantly and maintained accurately.
- Establish a culture that provides learners and stakeholders an understanding of what we do and the common cause.
- To execute all administrative processes and systems, ensuring they are operated in an efficient manner and are quality/data protection and GDPR compliant.
- Support the regional team with the delivery of learning, to ensure contractual, stakeholder, financial and performance targets are met.
- Be the first port of call and support for all visitors and learners (as required).
- Efficiently track, monitor and challenge learner attendance to guarantee retention.
- Generation of daily reports.
- Maintain communication with learners upon completion of their course (e.g. distribution of certificates and completion of learner surveys).
- Experience of working within an administrative role - ideally within education, though this is not essential.
- Must hold an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration (or equivalent).
- Must hold own Level 2 qualifications in Maths and English.
- Must hold strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal).
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.