Vehicle Sales Executive
Salary: £20,000 (OTE £50,000)Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
Shifts: Monday - Saturday 08:30AM - 18:00PM (1 Day off during the week) Will be entered onto Sunday Rota 10:00AM - 16:00PM
Are you enthusiastic, driven, reliable and passionate?
Have you got at least 2 years sales or customer service experience and keen to continue or progress into vehicle sales?
Or are you an experience vehicle sales professional looking to take the next step in your career?
Are you looking to join a supportive and growing team who care about there customers journey?
- Company Car
- Life assurance
- Holiday commission pay
- Discounted car purchase/ lease scheme
- Excellent bonus structure.
My client are retailers of new and used Volkswagen passenger cars, Volkswagen commercial vehicles, ŠKODA, SEAT and Kia cars in London, Greater London, Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. They are also authorised repairers and conduct services for the Volkswagen, ŠKODA, SEAT and Kia brands; operating our own MOT test centres.
Sales Executive Duties
- Gain knowledge of the product range in terms of specification, price, customer benefits and regularly update your knowledge.
- Use and update the customer follow up and contact system.
- Discuss financial requirements with all vehicles enquiries and sell finance, credit insurance, warranties, and any other service offered by the dealership.
- Maintain adequate records of sales and ensure all administration is completed.
- Conduct vehicle appraisal for all part exchanges using the appraisal record system.
- Maintain good working relationships with staff in all departments, finance companies and customers
Does all this sound like something you want to be part of?
If you are interested in discussing this role further in confidence, please get in touch.
LinkedIn - Greg Hudson/Venatu Recruitment GroupContact No -
Or please click and apply and we will be in touch.
At Venatu Recruitment Group, your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system. This will enable you to register for job alerts, apply for jobs and for us to help you find your next role.