Our client specialises in offering innovative yet modern technology for external MOT companies across the UK. Due to continued success, they are now looking to acquire the services of a Warehouse / Assembly Operative to join their growing team based in Banbury. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a thriving national business that takes pride in providing staff with great prospects and job satisfaction.
- Working with other team members in the workshop to help assemble framework for vehicle emission testing equipment from start to finish.
- Support with the installation of hardware into the framework using soldering kits.
- Ensuring all necessary instruction stickers are added in exact placements and are clear to see along with all finishing touches to make sure products are completed to the highest standard.
- Meeting all safety requirements within the company.
- Maintain a clean and tidy workstation.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within a Warehouse, Assembly or Production environment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work within a team as well as independent working.
- Have a positive 'can-do' approach.
- Please note this is a full-time, permanent position working Monday - Thursday 08:30 - 17:00, Fridays 08:30 - 16:30.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period to . You can also call Matt Hartwell on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.