Web Support Co-ordinator - 6-month Fixed Term Contract - Competitive Salary
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Web support co-ordinator, to be responsible for the effective execution of the website service desk requests and the day-to-day content management of their websites.
- Manage the day-to-day website service desk supporting two company websites, responding to relevant requests and escalating requests to the website executive where required
- Loading and updating website pages as and when required to support partnership, affiliate, product, and advertising opportunities
- Build new web pages within the CMS as part of a new website re-platform project
- Ensure that work is completed to the highest standard and that requests are dealt with according to SLAs
- Provide reporting support on a weekly and monthly basis, pulling online reports as and when required
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent command of the English language, spoken and written
- University degree or similar OR solid and relevant work experience
- Basic understanding of SEO best practice Up-to-date knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Numerate, accurate, dedicated, enthusiastic, conscientious, and eager to learnAccurate, with excellent attention to detail
- An understanding of HTML and/or content management systems such as Sitecore andWordpress is desirable
- Organised, able to manage streams of information from numerous sources
- An interest in and appreciation of travel
This is an amazing opportunity for a Web Support Co-ordinator to join a strong established company.
Please contact Alison at i2i Recruitment for IMMEDIATE consideration!If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas.